Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glad I Saw It: The World Through My Son's Eyes {Worldess Wednesday}

My toddler son stole my phone. And took a bunch of photos. I love seeing his world.




Note: Although I love seeing my son's world's-eye-view, I also would like to see the rest of the photos I have taken in the last month or so. But those are now deleted. Thanks a lot, kid.

Mutterschwester is the originator of Glad I Saw It. And her recent post Glad We Met: My Grocery Store Buddy is a can't miss read.

7 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Awwwwww. He likes the foot pictures just like you!

Anna ~ Random Handprints said...

i am surprisingly touched you remember that, like mother like son i guess.

Kristin said...

This is amazing! My son loves taking photos - and really, some of them are absolutely amazing. He photographed the water streaming out of the bath faucet. Beautiful.

Now I'm even more glad you've jumped on this Glad I Saw it thing - love the directions it's taking!

l.e.s.ter said...

Is Ziggy stomping "We Like Kindergarten"?

Anonymous said...

You gotta love what lurks behind those little minds!
www.gaynycdad.com

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

snazzy socks, dude.

Meryl said...

LOL. I have similar photos! Great post.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...