Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glad I Saw It: The World Through My Son's Eyes {Worldess Wednesday}

My toddler son stole my phone. And took a bunch of photos. I love seeing his world.




Note: Although I love seeing my son's world's-eye-view, I also would like to see the rest of the photos I have taken in the last month or so. But those are now deleted. Thanks a lot, kid.

Mutterschwester is the originator of Glad I Saw It. And her recent post Glad We Met: My Grocery Store Buddy is a can't miss read.

8 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Awwwwww. He likes the foot pictures just like you!

Anna ~ Random Handprints said...

i am surprisingly touched you remember that, like mother like son i guess.

Kristin said...

This is amazing! My son loves taking photos - and really, some of them are absolutely amazing. He photographed the water streaming out of the bath faucet. Beautiful.

Now I'm even more glad you've jumped on this Glad I Saw it thing - love the directions it's taking!

l.e.s.ter said...

Is Ziggy stomping "We Like Kindergarten"?

Anonymous said...

You gotta love what lurks behind those little minds!
www.gaynycdad.com

Jill said...

That's pretty funny (except the deleting photos part). Sebastian has yet to figure out how to use the camera. Making an emergency call, he's got down pat.

Elizabeth-Flourish in Progress said...

snazzy socks, dude.

Meryl said...

LOL. I have similar photos! Great post.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...