7. Boston is cold. And windy. Even in May. But the locals will be wearing shorts and telling you it's the nicest day of the year. The locals will also be drinking heavily if the Bruins do something everyone kept referring to as sweeping.
6. You should include good photos in your blog posts. Which made me realize my photos are bad.
5. You should not steal other people's good photos. Like The Modchik's good photos. That's even more horrible than just using your own bad photos.
4. Finagle-A-Bagel makes amazing chocolate chip bagels. I don't care if I lose every New York reader for writing this. I LOVE THEM. They are my absolute most favorite bagels in the world. (And I don't care who knows.)
3. I should exercise more, and probably a lot of other bloggers should, too. And it's not just me who thinks this. The Pioneer Woman does too, and I quote: Blogging is an insidiously sedentary activity, and if you blog daily you should take steps to markedly increase your daily movement. Ree, you are so right.
2. Blog friends are real friends. And in my case, my blog friends can drink and fight like real
And, the number one thing I learned at Bloggy Boot Camp Boston:
1. Tiffany is pretty. For reals.