Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Winter! Celebrate the Season with Handprint Crafts!

As winter trudges on here in New Jersey, I'm trying to enjoy the snow, and the ice, and the cold. Because if there is one thing I can say about my kids, they really don't complain about winter like I do. They ice-skate. They sled.  They build snow town in the back yard for hours with the neighbors.

And me, I'd rather enjoy winter from indoors. And though I do my best to enjoy the winter season with my kids and spend time outdoors, I'm always looking for fun things to do with them inside when the days are long and frigid and it gets dark way too early.  For those of you also looking for new ideas for art activities you can do with your kids, here are some fantastic projects that celebrate the winter season:

Does your family have a favorite craft that celebrates the winter season? I'd love to share them here, just leave a comment!

7 comments:

Cheeky Momma said...

Super cute crafts!

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Happy Holidays from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Anna said...

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following your blog now!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much,
However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I cannot subscribe to
it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS issues?
Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

my weblog Does the hcg diet really work Johannesburg

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and
checking back often!

Here is my web site - Tulsa transmission

Anonymous said...

Terrific post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Kudos!

Feel free to surf to my web blog - Japanese massage in London, ,

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, simply visit this website all the
time as it presents feature contents, thanks

Feel free to surf to my web blog; best vip massage (http://wozniakowska.pl/?p=18202)

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different page and
thought I might as well check things out. I like what I
see so now i am following you. Look forward to
exploring your web page repeatedly.

Look into my blog post ... home ac unit

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...