Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Tis the Season for... Handprint Christmas Trees

After the fun we had making Handprint Turkeys and Handprint Menorahs, I thought it was about time I added Handprint Christmas Trees to my collection of handprint crafts you can do with kids.

I've never made a handprint Christmas tree myself (being more of the handprint menorah, or even the handprint winter solstice kind of gal) but all of these art projects look like they are fun, festive and most importantly, easy enough to do with even younger kids.

  • Just for Fun (via The Crafty Crow) has an adorable Christmas Tree you make from handprint cut-outs and whole-punch ornaments. I've seen versions with construction paper and also with foam paper, which might hold-up a little better.
  • The Imagination Tree has a fantastical Christmas Tree made from green painted handprints, and includes clever ideas for how to decorate your tree joyfully using everything from junk materials to blingy rhinestones.
  • Free Kids Crafts has a version of the Handprint Christmas Tree featuring photos for ornaments, which I just love, especially for a class or other group project. 
And last, but not least, I bring you the blog with the most handprint art in one place....
Enjoy and Merry (Handprint) Christmas!

For a full list of handprint crafts for all seasons, cick here.

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...