Sunday, December 12, 2010

More on SantaCon 2010

While I could easily become obsessed with SantaCon, I'm going to move on with my life and just be content with the knowledge that SantaCon will be back next year (just like Christmas!) and I will have a chance then to more fully participate in the greatness of this event - which by the way, I just found out via a billion photos on the Internet takes place not only in New York City, but all over the entire world.

For sure though, I am not going to be a run-of-the-mill red Santa when I go to SantaCon next year.  I am totally going to be one of those "marketed for Jews" blue-suited Santas.

And if I'm going to SantaCon, I'm going to go in the full ho, ho, ho spirit of the holiday. I'm serious.

Until then, I leave you with this photo of my totally jaded son, texting instead of hangin' with (from left to right) The Totally Smokin' Elf, Mardi Graz-n-Beadz Santa and the always-popular, Cell Phone Pimpin' Santa.

Wishing a Merry SantaCon to one and all!

4 comments:

l.e.s.ter said...

The obsessive texting really makes him look like uncle!

The SantaCon said...

Thanks for this information, this is really usefull. I have found one more website related to the SantaCon parties tickets website. Please also check out this.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this information, I enjoy the santacon Hoboken party which is organized by thesantacon.com Service are too good. This Christmas I'll again join the party hurry!!!

The SantaCon said...

Thanks for sharing this article it’s very helpful. The Santacon is also one of the trustworthy platforms where your get your Santacon Hoboken ticket for enjoy the Christmas holidays.

Santacon Tickets
Santacon Hoboken
Santacon parties

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...