Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Day 9: Make Your Photos Spooktacular with PicMonkey

The very crafty Maria at TheNewYorkMom.com had a great post recently that showed how to "Boo" up your pics! with Pic Monkey.

I went to check it out for myself at PicMonkey,com, and it's spooktacular - they've got a whole pile of Halloween themes to choose from - Vampires, Zombies, Witches and more.

I decided to ghoul-up this lovely photo of my son and daughter:



And now the little cherubs look like this:


 
And if kitschy spiders aren't your thing, here's another ghoulish look instead:
 
 
 
I'm having so much fun with it, I may need to spookify a few more photos.
 
I'm doing 31 Days of Halloween all month long, check all the Halloween posts out here.
 
I was not compensated for this post, just diggin' the PicMonkey.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Never tried PicMonkey. Looks like fun!

elgeorgia said...

Followed you as ElGeorgia...please follow back at http://www.3decades3kids.blogspot.com/

RandomHandprints said...

Super-fun, also time-wasty so beware!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...