Thursday, October 25, 2012

31 Days of Hallowen: Day 25 - "Photos" from our family trip to the pumpkin patch

Oh, my dear husband.

Who can't use his iPhone.

We made the annual family trip to the pumpkin patch, and I realized I had forgotten my camera.

But I remembered the huz had a new iPhone, and could... save the day!

So he dutifully took a pic of each kid and a pumpkin, and today I asked him to email them to me, and he did.






Each adorable, 1-second video.

On the plus-side, they downloaded really quickly.


5 comments:

l.e.s.ter said...

LOL. Sounds like someone needs some instructions. A nice day at the pumpkin patch at least -- it'll make a good memory as the kids spend Halloween shoveling snow.

hallowen customes said...

Halloween celebrations fun so one can make us dress up like crazy. But if Criters still have not found what costume to wear, while the party is in sight Hallooween ... her costume is most easily imitated.

Lisa @ A Little Slice of Life said...

I've totally done that. Except I realize it after the first video. lol

Kathryn said...

That's awesome! I did that once and took a 2 second video of the kids and then 20 minutes of the lens cap until the batteries died! Atleast he managed to click twice!

JoAnna said...

THat is awesome. He must be too young to operate such a high tech phone. My mother seems to be an expert!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...