Sometimes the cute factor + the easy factor makes me just want to make something with my kids that has no nutritional value.
Like these witches hats for Halloween.
I'm sure I saw them on Pinterest last year, but now I can't find the legit source, as this year the cookies are pinned around with spammy sources.
Here's the recipe for:
Easy Halloween Witch Hat Cookies:
- 1 Box Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies
- I Bag Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Tube Icing (we used orange)
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Attach one Hershey kiss to the top of one fudge stripe cookie (stripes facing down) with the icing.
2. Put your now complete witch hat on a cookie sheet or other flat surface to dry.
3. Decorate with icing to your Halloween heart's delight. Optional: add sprinkles.
My kids had tons of fun making these, and I think they would be cute for a party - it's easy enough to make a lot of them especially if you have eager helpers who want to decorate, as evidenced here:
What are your favorite Halloween recipes? Please share in the comments below!