Sunday, June 17, 2012

Last Lunch of the School Year Means... Nutel-fluff!

Friday was the last day my kids had lunch at school - there's still two more days of school, but they're lunch-free half-days.

So, for the last day of lunch of the school year I let my kids make this: Nutel-fluff.



They've been talking about getting to make this for the last day of lunch all year long, and I'm glad to be able to say Nutel-fluff was just as good as they had hoped it would be.

And I'm guessing Nutel-fluff is going to be sticking around as the annual tradition for the last day of lunch for every school year until the end of time.


2 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Messy and delicious fun! Perfect start to summer. :)

Meredith said...

Sounds like just about the perfect sandwich to me!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...