Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Yarnbombing Comes to Town

I've made no secret of my love of yarnbombing, so I was beyond happy when a yarnbombing came to my own little town in New Jersey last weekend.

I had the pleasure of meeting the organizer, who was every bit as lovely as you would think a person who organizes yarnbombings - or as this was called CommuKnitty- would be:



And then I made a collage of the yarnbombing awesomeness for Barista Kids:


And then, I was feeling so inspired I did my ultimate act of devotion, I created an Animoto video. Enjoy.

If you're local, you can learn more about Rebel Yarns: A Community Art Action, here.

5 comments:

Suesrex said...

I love you!

Deborahlquinn said...

yarnbombing is my new favorite word. I think I might turn it into a threat, though: if you don't clean up your room right now, I'm going to yarnbomb you!! Who knew knitters were so punny!

Anna Sandler said...

aw thanks, so great to meet you!

Anna Sandler said...

omg, how fantastic would it be to yarnbomb your kid's room? i'm so doing that (if only i knitted, guess my kids are safe)

magpie said...

Like. :)

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...