Friday, June 22, 2012

Old Photo Friday: Summer, Late 1970s

Here I am, enjoying a summer day back in the 1970s.



When central A/C wasn't something my little mind could even imagine.

I was more than happy to huddle beside the one wall unit in the study of our house and trade Oliver Wendell Holmes stamps with my older brother and eat frozen lemon pudding.



Fast forward to today, and my family can't even make it through a night of hot temps.

That's right, because our A/C is broken we headed to the local Hilton last night rather then stay in our (honestly, not that) hot house.

For the record, I went under protest, but I did still go.

On Fridays, I post old photos. Join the fun and leave a link in the comments below to an old photo of YOU.



1 comment:

l.e.s.ter said...

Makes an eloquent case for the return of satin pants.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...