Friday, June 8, 2012

Old Photo Friday: Last Day of School

Here are my daughters on their last day of pre-school in Manhattan, just about four years ago today. In a few months we would move to the suburbs, but when this photo was taken we didn't know that yet.

It was an odd day - there was a big storm the night before and trees were down everywhere, though you can't see them here.



Next week, I'll have a rising fourth grader and a rising second grader, not to mention an almost-three-year-old.

And the stuffed animal on the left? Yeah, Lodo is still around - though not every single moment of every single day like he used to be, but around just the same.

I post old photos on Fridays, in anticipation of a milestone birthday this summer. Once it passes, I'm on to something new.

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

That picture just melted my heart.

Yes, I have a heart.

Contrary to popular belief.

Anna Sandler said...

still photos are great, can't hear whining! hard to melt a heart when whining is involved.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...