Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Arts and Crafts for Fourth of July, Flag Day and Father's Day

If you're feeling crafty for Flag Day, or Father's Day, I've got some ideas over at NJFamily.com.

For Flag Day, there are directions to make this easy, and theoretically mess-free, American Flag using dried beans. And of course, it would be perfect for a Fourth of July celebration as well.



I should note that my toddler son threw the beans all over the kitchen instead of patiently gluing them down, which almost anyone would find annoying.

Kitchen floor. With beans the toddler flung.

Almost anyone except his grandma who said, "good for you - crafts are a waste of time!"

For Father's Day, I've got lots of ideas from the Pinterest font - check out Homemade Gift Ideas for Dear Ol' Dad.

And you can always make Dad a video, check out the one I made my husband for Father's Day last year here.

Happy Flag Day!

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fourth of July!

For lots for Fourth of July arts and crafts, click here.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...