Saturday, December 10, 2011

HOLIDAY PAJAMAS: The Fourth Editon of Anna's Super-Fun Non-Commercial Holiday Gift Guide

In this fourth edition of my Super-Fun Non-Commercial Holiday Gift Guide I'm sharing my picks for great pajamas for kids and grown-ups. Because who doesn't like a new pair of pajamas for the holidays?

Here are a few of my favorites from Esme and Tea Collection:
ESME
I will admit to buying my daughters and me matching Esme pajamas, and to have really enjoyed waking up in the morning and having breakfast together in all our matchy glory.

For those of you who want to do the same this holiday season, Esme has lots of options:

For sibling matching, here's a great Long Sleeve Lounger Set in turquoise from Esme Baby ($39):


Which pairs with the girls Cami Lounge Pajamas Set, also in turquoise ($49):


For mother-daughter matching, Esme Women has a Red Short Sleeve Lounger Set ($64):

which matches with the Girls Red Longsleeve Nightgown ($58):
Esme makes pretty-and-comfy maternity and nursing pajamas, too.

TEA COLLECTION
Tea Collection makes the best pajamas - they're super-comfy, last forever and have fantastic patterns.  My son is currently a big fan of the Dueling Tigers (on sale for $30.50), and there are also some other perfect choices for the holidays:

Origami Pajamas (on sale for $30.50):

Delicious Daisies Pajamas (on sale for $30.50):

Little Citizens Pajamas (on sale for $30.50, and in true holiday spirit proceeds go to the Global Fund for Children):



Disclosure: I received some great Tea Collection items for purposes of review, but it did not influence my opinion.

4 comments:

Glamamom said...

PJs? No, not a good gift. But practical. Yes.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

That's it. I need some new pajamas! There's nothing like the feel of a brand new pair!

kdwald said...

Uh oh. I always ask for pajamas for Christmas. Does that make me easy or a pain for gift-givers? And winter pajamas must be at least long on the top or bottom. I prefer pant pajamas. The dresses always end up tangled around my legs and I wake up thrashing about from a dream about being caught in a tuna net or something.

Juanawlq said...

PJs? No, not a good gift. But practical. Yes.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...