Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dreidel Cookies: Nailed It

Just last week I saw a funny graphic of Cookie Monster Cupcakes Gone Wrong on MommyShorts.com:


I thought to myself, "Oh if that isn't just so hilarious!"

I also thought to myself, "Whoever made those kinda sucks at it."

Little did I know I would be living the dreidel cookie version in Dreidel Cookies Gone Wrong a mere week later.


Thanks to Robyn for featuring this Dreidel Cookie Disaster at CraftFail.com.

I'm linking-up to Finding the Funny with My Life and Kids and Kelley's Breakroom, because who doesn't like a little Ha Ha Hannukah?

Cookie Monster Cupcakes image source.

Nice Looking Dreidel Cookies image source.

7 comments:

kdwald said...

I've been there. It's all about buying the wrong kind of decorative frosting. Love the cookies - and I bet they were still delicious. Mmmmmm Gimel...or Nun?

MannahattaMamma said...

funny, funny...TRUE. my sweets always taste good (okay they MOSTLY taste good) but they frequently (okay, MOSTLY) look like crap. Sigh. Chocolate chip cookies are pretty much my comfort zone at this point.

Glamamom said...

Hilarious. This is why I don't go in the kitchen.

Paige Kellerman said...

Holy crap, I'm dying over here. Flippin' hilarious.

yourfriendrobin said...

Oh, I've seen that funny cookie monster one before... that's so awesome/terrible that you got to experience it firsthand.

My treats never look the way I imagine they will, either!

Those totally would work though with a different kind of icing. I'm all for minimal effort and maximum cuteness. Those dreidles had both.

Stephanie @ Mommy, for real. said...

OK, i need to be spending some time on Craftfail.com. It will make me feel much better about myself. Thanks for the belly laugh!

Janine Huldie said...

Oh I have been there with Halloween Cake Pops right before Hurricane Sandy hit and feel your pain on this one. Visiting from Finding the Funny and hope you get a chance to come check out my blog!!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...