Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hanukkah Menorahs You Have to See to Believe

Last year I put together a series of eight posts of weird, unique, quirky, inflated, Santa'd and downright ugly menorahs for Hanukkah.

Here's a few of the more absurd menorahs that were featured (my personal favorites for being totally ridiculous are of course the dog-hat menorahs):


And with all that searching for outlandish menorahs, of course I found a few beautiful menorahs, too:


To see last year's collection of menorahs in all their glory, check out the Eight Days of Ugly Menorahs:

Part I: Muttel and Catzel
Part II: The Cats Edition
Part III: The Dogs Edition
Part IV: The Inflatables
Part V: The Hats and Pets Edition
Part VI: The Inflatables
Part VII: What's a Nice Menorah Like You Doing in a Place Like This?
Part VIII: The Christmas Menorahs Edition

And because I still couldn't stop, I've also got from last year all these posts about (you guessed it!) menorahs:

And of course, my menorah wrap-up wouldn't be complete without the post that started it all, which is about how I was lucky enough to meet the incredible bloggers Nicole from Momtrends and Jill from Glamamom - which makes suffering through ugly menorahs totally worth it and then some.

Do you know of a spectacularly ugly  - or pretty - menorah? Please leave a comment or a link so I can add it to the collection!

3 comments:

Glamamom said...

I'll take the ice sculpture one please.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

The one in the tiny thin branch thing cracks me up!

take2mommy said...

Too funny - especially the Christmas menorahs. But the ice one is beautiful.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...