Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{Wordless Wednesday} Not so sure I'm glad I saw it - this sign in Millburn, New Jersey

The other day we were driving home, through the usually scenic downtown of Millburn, New Jersey.

But on this day, not so scenic. There was this sign outside the hardware store:


Barely open due to men with feces for brains.

Part of me loves it, but a larger part of me hates it - this is a family town!

But most of all... I want to know the story.

Any Millburn locals have the scoop?

12 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it! I have no ambiguous feelings about it at all. But I am also quite curious.

ps: Absolutely not what I was expecting.

Unknown said...

I really do want to know the story. I checked the Patch, and didn't see anything there - they need to get on it!

Magpie said...

Funny.

Queentob said...

I think you mean the "poop" :) it was worth a laugh for me, def. not family friendly although I applaud their choice of words...could have been worse!

Anna ~ Random Handprints said...

@michelle - it looks like they painted over whatever (worse, i'm guessing) word was there before "feces" which makes it all the funnier to me.

Liz Mays said...

Now you've got me wanting to know too!

Fit Chick in the City said...

Maybe it's because I don't have kids, but I think it's hilarious!

GayNYCDad said...

You win this weeks WW prize!

Unknown said...

@GayNYCDad - thank you! my blogging life is complete now :)

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

Don't forget to give us the poop, I mean, scoop, when you get it.

Also, do you think they might have a few extras for sale?

Unknown said...

Yeah, you gotta find out what's up with that and get back to us! The whole Internet is dying to know now:)

Liz said...

LOL!!! Here from the Friday Alexa Hop! (:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...