Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School with Crocs


Thank you to Crocs for sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about Crocs' new Back to School line. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.
__________________________________

My kids are going back to school next week, and I am in full this-year-will-be-different mode. I'm determined to have a more organized and stress-free life this year, and I'm hoping a little advanced planning is all I need to make this (annual) dream a reality.

I started by going shopping for school supplies early this year - no being faced with emptied shelves for me! I got everything on the Kindergarten and second-grade lists. Feeling proud of me? Don't. 'Cause my kids are actually going into First grade and Third grade. Doh.

After the mom fail on the school supplies, I'm determined to get it right with back to school shoes for my daughters. Luckily, there are so many (thirteen!) cute styles out from Crocs, I know my girls will like them. From the mom-angle, I'm glad they're all school-approved, as the Crocs Back-to-School line features all closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes, along with signature Crocs comfort, of course. 

I'm pretty sure my kindergartner first-grader, and adorer of all things pink, will love the Kids' Dawson Sneaker:

And my second-grader third-grader will love these sparkly purple sneakers, the Kids' Hover Sneak Metallic:

And me? I'll love not being asked every day but my older daughter Magpie if she can wear the heels that I let her buy for her uncle's wedding to school.

Here's wishing everyone a great school year! What tips do you have for starting the year right? We need some at our house based on last year's school journal.
__________________________________

To view all the colors and styles available in the back-to-school line visit Crocs online, where you can also enter to win a family vacation to San Diego (no purchase necessary).

View this fun interactive video,"They've Got Summer Inside" - click on the shoes and go directly to that style on the Croc's website. You can also look for the hidden Easter egg, click on it and see what happens.



If you need a hint, here's what the Easter Egg looks like:

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Those purple Crocs are so lovely! We love Crocs over here so that's certainly a must-have for the fall as well.

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

i didn't even know Crocs made those kinds of shoes! CUTE!!

Good luck with back to school. Cal started this week and I don't even know what to do with myself right now.

Annie said...

Crocs is coming out with some seriously cute shoes!! My son loves his spiderman shoes the best though LOL (he's 2)

Unknown said...

Man, you have no idea how much I wish I read this post before wasting my afternoon at the Palisades Mall today. I took Boo from store to store looking for a pair of casual, slip-on shoes since he has sneakers already. The blue shoes that you see toward the end of the video are exactly what Boo was looking for. We ended up settling for something else though. Sigh.

Gcarrie said...

Thanks for this amazing article. Can't wait to try these with my babies. I have also been referring to https://www.whattoexpect.com/toddler/ for pregnancy and babies related articles and it is very useful. Hope your readers find it helpful too.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...