Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Instructions for my husband: No eating or drinking in my car.

I'm serious about this. There is no eating or drinking in my car. I like to keep my ride nice. Even with three kids.

The kids even adhere to the no eating and drinking rule.When their friends get in the car, they even follow the rule. And if they don't, our kids politely remind them of the rule. And then they follow it.

And if the under-eight crowd can, you can follow the rule, too. And if you can't, you need to at least destroy the evidence.


This is my eighteenth instruction in my ongoing series of Instructions for my Husband.

Have an instruction to share? Email me at anna@randomhandprints.com. I'd love to share it here. What could be nicer for Father's Day?

5 comments:

Annie said...

How funny! I really admire your adherence to that rule. I tried to make and stick to that rule but totally failed. The food under my kid's car seats testifies to my failure to uphold my standard of a clean care.....but on long car rides, food keeps them so quiet LOL

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

ok, this is totally one i can't show harv. i get in trouble all the time (like a kid!) for eating and drinking in my car and his car. probably because i leave all sorts of empty wrappers everywhere, but let's not haggle over details.

A Mommy in the City said...

Haha! When we had a car I was always guilty of leaving stuff in my husbands car!

Kerri said...

I need to follow that rule too! My minivan is in a sad state right now.

Kristin said...

There is no way I'd be as sane as I am (which isn't saying much!) if my kids didn't get snacks and/or drinks in the car. And I have to have my bottle of water with me at all times. It's true, though; the car gets absolutely disgusting sometimes - but then we take it to the car wash and vacuum it all up.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...