Thursday, June 2, 2011

Instructions for my husband: I don't just say museum memberships pay for themselves in two visits - they really do

Just last week, once again you were telling me how there's "no way" a membership to a museum can make sense unless we go there lots and lots of times. And once again I told you, no really, you only have to go once or twice and you break-even.

So you can imagine my delight when we visited the New York Hall of Science this past weekend and I was able to photograph this (after, no less, just purchasing a family membership).



This is my eighteenth instruction in my ongoing series Instructions for My Husband.

Do you have an instruction for your husband? I'd love to share it here. Email me at anna@randomhandprints.com.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Hahaha... I love these! They are so hilarious!

Kristin said...

Yes! And a lot of them end up being tax deductible anyway.

I found that if we're members we go more often because my stingy side doesn't say, "But the park is free!"

Liz Mays said...

Love when you can prove them wrong!

Anna ~ Random Handprints said...

@Kristin - I agree, the memberships end up being great for getting me to take the kids on a "big trip" i might not otherwise do.

and i totally forgot about the tax deduction! now the membership pays for itself even more quickly!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

i just LOVE (i would really like to emphasize that word a lot here) when I have evidence to show my husband. Because it's so much better than my word. Which he rarely believes.

Anonymous said...

I don't need physical proof for my husband, I just need to get his mother to tell him and he'll believe it.

Painless Mama said...

Especially to places you're going to go *anyway* like the zoo and the Hall of Science. We're so close to that one that we can go for a couple of hours on a rainy saturday, not feel pressure to see everything and still walk away happy

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...