Saturday, June 18, 2011

Animoto what have you done to me? A Father's Day Video for My Husband

Yesterday I learned about Animoto from the lovely ladies at Cool Mom Picks.

I made a nice, reasonable video for my Dad for Father's Day. It was reasonable both in the time it took me to create and the time it would take to watch.

But curse you Animoto, because you are addictive. So today I made one for my husband. I am posting it here, but I do not expect you to watch it. It is really long.  But I am hoping just the right length if you are the father of the kids in the photos. Happy Father's Day!



I am an affiliate of Animoto, you can get $5 off with this link. I take no responsibility for any addiction to the service you may develop.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, excellent job with that video. It must have taken you forever, but your huz must have really appreciated it! Great Father's Day gift idea.

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

uh-oh, what have you introduced me to?

skramly said...

Love it!!!! You did a great job.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...