Sunday, February 3, 2013

Other stuff I wrote last week... and I'm (finally) on Instagram!

Last week I wrote a little of this and a little of that, most of it Jersey-centric.

For those of you in scenic New Jersey, I've got a review on Barista Kids of a new bakery in Maplewood, Gigi's Cupcakes. If you're at all in the area, it's definitely worth a visit.

On New Jersey Family I've got a huge list of indoor water parks and pools, most within an hour's drive of New York City.

I also covered the One Million Moms for Gun Control's rally in Jersey City. If you are interested in learning more about joining the New Jersey chapter of the One Million Moms for Gun Control, visit their Facebook page. They are doing incredible things to make sure legislators enact responsible gun control legislation, and every voice added to the cause helps.
And if you're looking for Valentine's Day ideas, I've found lots of fun stuff to do with and for the kids at Six Ways to Share the Love with Your Family on Valentine's Day.

I have also become a late adapter of Instagram, and I can't believe it's taken so long to discover what it sure to be both the best and worst thing to happen to me in terms of using my time wisely in 2013. Would love to connect there - you can find me at RandomHandprints.

As for the week ahead? I'm getting ready for Toy Fair on Sunday, one of my favorite events I get to attend under the dubious title "member of the press."

Have a great week everyone! And who are must-follows on Instagram?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids' aunt just asked me if I'm on Instagram - I think I'll have to give it a try!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...