Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


And if you're looking for a quick-and-easy homemade Valentine, this one is great!

All you need is:
  • construction paper
  • writing utensil - marker, puffy glue, crayon, pencil
  • scissors
Fold the construction paper in half so it's easy to make a symmetrical heart, and cut it out. Then, just draw an eye, and add a "U." I was lucky enough to have googly eyes so I stuck one of those on for the eye, but a hand-drawn one would be just as nice.

I made these with my little guy for him to give to his big sisters tomorrow, and we are also going to leave a pile of red balloons in their rooms to surprise them in the morning. He has promised to get up super-early to make sure we can do this before they wake-up, and I have assured him that I'm not worried, I'm also sure he will. Like you-always-wake-up-at-5am sure.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'll keep it in mind for next year! Thanks for sharing!
Jenny

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...