Monday, April 23, 2012

Tea Collection: Great Picks for Kids Summer Clothes

It's that time of year when I unpack the kids clothes I dutifully put away last summer, and realize nothing fits.

Why I still insist on putting them away every year, I do not know.

Because not even once, has something fit the next summer.

So today I'm doing a little shopping for some new summer clothes for my kids on the Tea Collection website.

For my son, I'm loving this Monkey King tee ($26):
And for my daughters, I am planning to get them each one of the "wardrobe sets" so they'll have plenty of mix and match pieces for the summer ready to go. The 5-piece Moon Orchid Set ($115) is perfect for my oldest who loves turquoise:
What clothing designers are your favorites for kids summer clothes?
__________________

Tea Collection has been awarded the 2012 "Stylish Tot" Cribsie Award!

Tea Collection is committed to designing distinctive fashion collections for children inspired by different cultures around the world. Visit Tea Collection today and view their new summer collection. 

I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are mine.

2 comments:

Glamamom said...

One of my faves. The quality is amazing.

RandomHandprints said...

great quality, and lots of fantastic choices for boys too - which I can't say about every kids' clothing brand!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...