complaining about the corporate machine and what it's doing to the earth. A positive one about companies doing good for the earth. A futuristic one about lunch transportation for the green generation. I shared my favorite books for tree-huggers and an easy craft using recycled crayons.
And yet... I'm writing one more post. Here's my list of easy-being-green ways to celebrate Earth Day.
1. Go Outside. Enjoy nature. Take a hike. Remember why we care about the Earth and even have Earth Day in the first place. (No latex balloons needed!)
2. Do something nice for the earth. Make a donation to EarthDay.org. Or Plant a tree. You could even just be nice to a person living on the earth.
3. Start a compost. I had to include this one because I'm obsessed lately with composting. And yes, I know it's not for everyone.
4. Ride your bike, walk or take the bus instead of driving. If you are a must-drive kinda person, carpool. Just this once.
5. Leave the TV off. It's Screen-Free Week after all. And doing this small but symbolic gesture of conservation - isn't that all Earth Day is about anyway?
Got some better ideas? Let me know how you plan to celebrate Earth Day tomorrow and every day!