I just found a terrific design/kids/all-around-awesome blog Small For Big, which has several options for Valentine's Day cards you can make yourself:
- DIY Toddler Valenine's Cards with ways to take any doodle and make it worthy of mailing to the grandparents
- Monster Valentines you can dowload for free. All you have to do is cut, fold and send.
- And if monsters aren't your thing, there is also the too adorable Poppy Paper Doll, with enough amazing outfits to make Fashion Week proud.
|Photo from Kaboose.com|
- Crafts-for-all-seasons has a whole tab of Valentine's Day Crafts, including some very sweet Handprint Valentines. This craft creates the heart with the thumb and second finger of both hands, resulting in a very nice-and-a-little-bit-offbeat-too design.
- The Crafty Crow, which is always filled with incredible creations, has a round-up of 10 Valentine Crafts! My favorite is the Heart-in-hand pillow from A Little Great. You clearly need to be a little great yourself to make this, but the directions are so good, it makes even a not-so-crafty mom like myself think I could pull it off. And it really would be so, so nice to enjoy all-year-round.
|Photo from Crafts-for-all-Seasons.com|
|Photo from ALittleGreat.com|
|Photo from Amazon.com|
Do you have big plans for Valentine's Day?
However you celebrate, Happy Valentines Day!