Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Redux?

Update: Starting tomorrow, I'll do a week of Halloween from October 7 to October 13, and then on to non-Halloweeny stuff.

Last year I went heavy on the Halloween posts with "31 Days of Halloween."

I'm feeling sorta over Halloween this year - perhaps because due to nasty and ridiculous weather my kids haven't even really celebrated Halloween the last two years -- but I could be inspired to go all Halloween-y again.

What do the people want? Countdown to Halloween or move on to some other nonsense?

 
Also, what do we think about Halloween countdown calendars?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Halloween Countdown calendars! And Thanksgiving Countdown calendars! And Vacation Countdown calendars.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...