Friday, December 7, 2012

Duane Reade: Happy and Healthy with a Side of Ology!

Ah, the Duane Reade circular - how I love you.


It's true. While I'm not an extreme couponer, or even a couponer at all, I do like to get a good deal.

Duane Reade has a new in-store magazine, Happy and Healthy, and it makes it so easy to find out the Happy and Healthy items of the week, which this week are Ology - Laundry.

If you like to plan your shopping before you go the magazine is available online, but there are also plenty of magazines available when you enter Duane Reade.

After taking a meander around the store to check out things like their awesome collection of New York-y Holiday cards,



I literally followed the deals down the escalator.


I headed to the Ology section where I quickly found the sale priced Ology laundry detergent and Ology fabric softener, both which are running low at our house
 
 
and both which were priced $2 off at $4.99 instead of the usual $6.99 for the detergent, and $5.99 instead of $7.99 for the fabric softener - which I knew from having checked in the circular at home beforehand.
 
And of course, I'm so glad that Ology products don't have harmful chemicals.
 
I got a Nine candle for a certain person with a birthday at our house, and some Ology tissues in a very cute box, and at a very good price ($1.49 marked down from from $2.79), and my shopping was done.
 
 
 
Just in time to meet my husband for lunch, and then to see the Macy's holiday windows.


It was a great New York City day.

Happy Holidays!

_____________________________

I've got lots more photos from my trip over in my Google+ Album, check them out here.

You can also learn more about Happy and Healthy by following the hashtag: #DRHappyandHealthy on Twitter, as well as @DuaneReade on Twitter.

You can also find Duane Reade on Facebook and YouTube.

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias #SocialFabric #cbBigApple #DRHappyandHealthy

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Love how you tied it into a visit to Macy's windows! I'm going to look for that line at Walgreens next time I'm in there because I heard they have it too.

Unknown said...

Love the Macy's windows! And yes, Ology is available at Walgreens, too.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...