Here are easy directions for making
1. Go to Pinterest and look at all the
2. Choose to make something with potatoes since you do not have any of the ingredients needed for the other
3. Find this amazing recipe for Roasted Potato Hearts and decide to make them for family breakfast.
4. Realize the recipe has too many steps and is way too difficult for someone who only has one iCarly (i.e., 22 minutes) to make the
5. Decide to improvise own almost-as-good heart potato recipe by slicing two potatoes semi-thinly, and then using a cookie cutter to cut out
6. Realize cutting out
7. Cut out one
8. Accept that even with this major improvement to the
9. Heat oil in a heavy skillet, and fry the pan-full of
10. Flip the potato hearts, and serve on platter alongside other regular non-heart breakfast foods.
11. Listen to the kids happily exclaim that there are hearts for breakfast! and decide it really wasn't so much work after all.
12. Vow to make even more and better
You can see more
I've also put all the photos together here, because the other recipes on Pinterest look like this, and I so want to fit-in.