Sunday, February 15, 2015

Toy Fair 2015

I'm hitting up Toy Fair 2015 in New York City today if snow and winds and blizzards and (please, no) power outages don't keep me away.

I always try and find the unique and off-beat at the Toy Fair, like this favorite from last year the Heart of Gold.

Not pictured: the thyroid, rectum or mammary.

I always like seeing the latest from Ty, a favorite of my stuffed animal loving daughter, Kay.

I'll definitely be looking for the Squishable Booth, the new favorite at our house. I'll be interested to see what's new this year, though the Narwhal will be hard to beat.


I always like to see what the latest trends are (last year eco-friendly was one of the most popular) as well as what's new and innovative both in design and toy technology. Not to mention toy storage and organization.

I'll be back with a full report on Monday!


No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...