Monday, March 11, 2013

What I Wrote Recently and... I'm in a Book!

I've written about a lot of fun stuff lately.

For New Jersey Family magazine I wrote about where to find Easter Bunnies all over New JerseyPi Day (it's March 14, get it?), and Leprechaun Tricks you can play on your kids for St. Patrick's Day.

And for Barista Kids, I checked out Grug, an amazing kids show in Manhattan, as well as two new exhibits at the Liberty Science Center.

I also survived four playdates, 3 half-days of school, and two school conferences. Oh, and a surprise snow storm.

And yet... I've saved the biggest news for last. I'm in a book! A best-selling book!

Here we are hanging out on iTunes right behind the lovely Tina Fey.


My essay is in an anthology of funny stories about motherhood, I Just Want to Pee Alone, put together by Jen of People I Want to Punch in the Throat.

You can read more about the book here, as well as how to order I Just Want to Pee Alone online.
 
Later this week I'll be having a book giveaway, too. Because you know you want to read this book.


This week, we've got the aftermath of the time change, but other than that I'm hoping for spring weather and good times ahead, even if I don't know where we're going.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...