Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I'm Thinking About Sunday Night: Pirates, Boardwalks, and All Things New Jersey

It's Sunday night, and we're back safe and sound in New Jersey. We had a great two-week vacation at the beach where we celebrated July Fourth for about a week, and then spent the other week dressing up like pirates. Oh, and my son also spent a good amount of time grooming his inner toddler metrosexual.

It was all fun times, but I'm glad to be home just the same.

For those of you who are long time Random Handprints readers (for which I am super crazy thankful) you might remember back when I announced I was now writing for ShePosts and Momtrends

And today I get to share the exciting news that I am now also a writer for New Jersey Family magazine.

So far, I've written about free outdoor movies and free outdoor concerts, as well as about July being National Blueberry Month and National Picnic Month.

For all the Jersey readers, please let me know if you have anything you'd like me to cover... I'm totally on it.

5 comments:

A Mommy in the City said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

Missy | The Literal Mom said...

How exciting! I'd love to hear how you came about that gig! Congrats!

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

CONGRATS!!! I hope they know what an asset they are getting. if they don't, just show them your Jerzey gangsta side.

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Congrats - that's wonderful!! Great work :)

Emma Watson said...

Our Reliable Accountants Will File Your Accounts On the Same Day For a Nominal Extra Cost. Accountants London

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...