Friday, July 29, 2011

Instructions for my Husband: Katy Perry and Russell Brand are not Getting Divorced

Photo from Snarkerati.com
Don't ever try to out-celebrity-gossip me. Ever. It can't be done.

Can't.

Be.

Done.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand are still married. If they weren't, my celebrity gossip mongering self would know.

Sure, there were divorce rumors. But they were rumors. The happy couple is fine. More than fine. They are happy! They haven't been married for a year yet, even by Celebrity-land standards they should have a few more good years left.

Don't believe me? Thanks to Google (as always), irrefutable proof is available in the form of this article from the infallible online news source Snarkerati.com: Katy Perry & Russell Brand Debunk Divorce Rumors.

Also, Gwyneth Paltrow is married. And yes, to the same person she's always been married to, still the guy from Coldplay.

Neither Olsen twin is hitched.

On a more serious note, Russell Brand wrote a beautiful post about his beloved friend Amy Winehouse at For Amy. I'm glad to have read it.

This is my twenty-first instruction for my husband in my ongoing series Instructions for My Husband.

Do you follow celebrity gossip? And if you don't, how exactly do you spend your time instead?

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I follow celeb gossip, but I don't keep up with everything. Just the celebs that I like. So i won't try to out gossip you. Ever.

Unknown said...

@Alicia Ha! Now *you* might be able to out celeb gossip me, but my huz? no way.

Anonymous said...

my husband is still proud of scooping me on Brad and Jen's divorce. it was the first and last time THAT ever happened.

yonca said...

My hubby follows them more than me:) Following your blog now. Hope to see you at my place. Happy Sunday!

fordeville said...

I love this. My husband tries to act like he's above my Us Weekly subscription. And then I catch him reading it and contributing to celebrity gossip conversations.

anna ~ random handprints said...

@fordeville i like that he educates himself before contributing. he has his priorities straight.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...