Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Who knew a description of a gallon of milk could be so hilarious?


I can't remember who told me to check out the Amazon commentary on Tuscan Whole Milk, but I'm sure glad I did. There are too many funny reviews to mention them all, but let's just say I am in awe of the humor people find can find in the humble, unassuming milk gallon.

My personal favorite is this one from J. Fitzsimmons:

Has anyone else tried pouring this stuff over dry cereal? A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Read all the reviews here.

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised by these funny milk reviews, since I already found the Amazon wit in full force in the reviews of Haribo Gummy Bears, Wooden Toilet Seats, and the AutoExec Wheelmate.

Do you have a favorite funny Amazon find?

1 comment:

Jenn @ Something Clever 2.0 said...

I think my favorite is the Uranium Ore review:
"Great Product, Poor Packaging
By Patrick J. McGovern on May 14, 2009
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty."

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...