Monday, October 10, 2011

Creepy Pumpkins and Jack O' Lanterns - Halloween Gone Good

My last post was all about awesome Halloween pumpkins made by some exceptionally crafty people.

This post, I bring you seriously creepy Halloween pumpkins forcing me to ask how do people think up this stuff?

Check out this creepy mouse house pumpkin from Martha Stewart:


And how 'bout this Snake Pumpkin:

Photo from Martha Stewart
There's this wicked Witch Pumpkin:
Photo from ExtremePumpkins.com


And I saved the creepiest for last:
From ExtremePumpkins.com

Leaving me to ask once again, how do people think up this stuff?

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

These are all Great. Thanks for sharing them.

Blueviolet said...

I wonder that too! I wish I was a creative free thinker like that!

Glamamom said...

The mouse one is really upsetting. For obvious reasons.

Kim of Mo'Betta said...

I don't think kids would be rushing up to your porch with these on display!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...