Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Who Wore It Better - The Frog Halloween Costume

Both my daughters were a frog for their first Halloween. So of course I have to ask, who wore it better?



My son insists he wants to be a cat this year, and will not carry on the proud tradition of the Halloween frog.

I'm trying to decide* between these:





Yes, those are the choices that come up when I searched for "toddler cat costume." I'm kinda appalled.

*I'm not really trying to decide between these options. I would not let a ten-year-old girl wears these get-ups, let alone a two-year-old boy. What has happened to our world that these things are even for sale for toddlers?

6 comments:

Gaynycdad said...

They are all adorable!
Mitch

Annie Shultz said...

They look like twins! I cannot tell them apart! oh those are some super duper cute frogs :)

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

Nobody needs a 'sexy cat' costume for a toddler. Nobody. I love the frog. Talk him into being a frog!

Thanks for popping by the Fibro today.

Glamamom said...

I could never choose. They're both so freakin cute. That's so sweet that he wants to be a cat. Did you see Stroller Ballet's daughter insists on being a cow. I love it. Sebastian surprisingly didn't have an opinion so I made the decision he's going to be a lion.

RandomHandprints said...

yes, i saw the "moo cow" and i think lion is an excellent choice. of course my little guy has already forgotten about cat and decided he wants to be "dj lance rocks."

Elizabeth-Flourish in Progress said...

Maybe because I'm a certain kind of woman but i totally adore the last animal outfit. Because it's the wildest.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...