Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Good and the Bad on Pinterest and the Winners of the Book "I Just Want to Pee Alone"

Huge thanks to everyone who entered to win a copy of the book I Just Want to Pee Alone!

I loved reading your stories of Pinterest success and failure, and it's good -really good - to know I'm not the only one who often finds my Pin-reality falls short of my original Pin-spiration.

Here are the five book winners and their Pinterest tale:

Di: I tried, and failed, to recreate a "sock bun." I mean, what the heck lol...how could I mess that up, right! But alas, I did and my hair fell. Beautiful!

Monica: I've watched many Pinterest tutorials on curling hair with a flat iron. I can't do it!

Kathy: We tried making these SWAPS that look like cupcakes that we found on Pinterest but clearly I was doing something wrong because they came out a big gross glue mess.

Amanda: The best AND worst thing I ever tried from Pinterest was a 3 tier fondant covered Mickey Mouse cake. It was a 6 hour nightmare, cute but a complete nightmare. I will never make anything like that again. I wanted to smack the person who made Pinterest that day.

Jenny: My worst was this Dr. Seuss thing called Oobleck. It's this gooey play-stuff from mixing corn starch and water. Mine turned into disgusting soup and then hardened in a big chunk.

Thanks to everyone for entering and sharing your hilarious stories of Pinterest gone wrong!

Winners: Please email me at anna@randomhandprints.com and let me know if you'd like a signed paper copy or a digital copy.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm so excited! Thank you!

Desiree said...

Congrats, ladies!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...