Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finding the Funny Linky Fun!


Hello! Welcome to my favorite linky on the Internets, Finding the Funny! I've been linking-up every week with Anna (My Life and Kids) and Kelley (Kelley's Breakroom) for ages, and I'm delighted to be hosting this week with them and lots of other funny folks!

Meet the Hosts

Anna @ My Life and Kids
Kelley @ Kelley's Break Room
Robyn @ Hollow Tree Ventures
JD @ Honest Mom
Kerry @ HouseTalkN
Keesha @ Mom's New Stage
Paige @ There's More Where That Came From
Meredith @ The Mom of the Year
Anna @ Random Handprints (that's me!) 
Toulouse @ Toulouse and Tonic

The Rules

Link up an old or new funny post. Link up as many times as you want (we're serious).

The party is open from Wednesday - Friday at midnight. The earlier you link up, the more clicks you'll get.

Click around and meet the other funny bloggers that are linking up.

Follow the Finding the Funny Pinterest board. We'll all be pinning our favorites throughout the month. We don't ask you to link back to us or include a button on your blog, but we do ask you to send out a tweet or post about the party on your Facebook page. Be sure to use #findingthefunny.

So get linking and get reading.... and laughing! I can't wait to read your posts!

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...