Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today I've been Married for Eight Years

That's right, as of around 7:00 pm tonight I've been married for eight years, all of them to the same great guy. We met two years to the day before our wedding, so that makes this anniversary a nice, even decade of togetherness.

Here's a quick run-down of our time together by the numbers.  Since meeting we've:

- Lived in 4 states
- Resided in 6 apartments and 2 houses
- Held down 9 jobs, including 3 at now-defunct companies
- Driven 4 different cars
- Brought 3 kids into the world
- Argued 1,839,029 times (of which I was right 1,839,021 times)

- Things I would change: 0
Here we are, in 2003, we've been married for one day.
And here, all these years later:

1 comment:

l.e.s.ter said...

Mazel Tov!! And I'm sure he never lets you forget the 8 times you were wrong.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...