Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's Thanksgivukah!

Hanukkah is "early" this year, like so early the first day of Hanukkah is November 28, which also happens to be Thanksgiving.

I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm pretty excited to be celebrating Thanksgivukah, not just because a Hanukkah/Thanksgiving hybrid is fun in-and-of-itself, but also because this holiday convergence doesn't happen again for practically forever.

So in honor of all the awesomeness that is Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and most importantly, Thanksgivukah, I'm going to post daily about this awesome holiday convergence.

And then for the rest of December I will wonder what to do with all my free time when everyone else is talking about Black Friday sales and last minute holiday shopping and where to buy the best ever angel for the Christmas tree.

But until then, long live Thanksgivukah!

Here's Manischewitz's contribution to the holiday with their Thanksgivukah Rap Battle Parody, it's pretty funny. (Unless your my husband, in which case it is "severely stupid and written by a talentless, thoughtless hack.")



 
Happy Thanksgivukah!

No comments:

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...