Sunday, September 30, 2012

Other Stuff I Wrote Recently: A Review of Hotel Transylvania, After-School Snacks and (Too Cool for) School Supplies

It's been a write-y, and fun, couple of weeks here at Random Handprints corporate.

The whole family went into Manhattan for a preview of Hotel Transylvania - which we loved. The full review is here at BaristaKids.com.



On Momtrends, I reviewed the All-in-One Toddler Sleep Mat from Woolly Boo - which just happens to be a Jersey Mom company.



Over at New Jersey Family magazine, I've got:
In other news, starting tomorrow I'm going to embrace my love-hate relationship with Halloween and post about the best and worst holiday of the year all month long. I can't wait.

What are you doing this week? And what are you, your kid, your dog and your house going as for Halloween?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Do you think my almost 5 year old would like this movie or be too scared? He wants to go see it :) Thanks!!!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...