Thursday, December 23, 2010

Portrait of Kay as a Young Designer

I've spent the last few days looking through photos hoping to find something suitable that could be passed off on a holiday card. Based on my success, it looks like this will be another year when I send my friends and family a Spring Solstice or Tu B'Shevat card, which let's admit, are holidays that need more cards any way so I feel ok about the decision to highlight them over other more mainstream options.

While my search did not uncover any good pictures of my kids, I did find some great photos of designs Kay has made from found objects. Here are just a few of the many, all from when she was around age four.

First up, Kay arranging the messy pile of shoes by the front door...



... and re-arranging the shoes when I explained that wasn't what I meant when I said all in a row:



Here's Kay's version of cleaning-up her books:


And my personal favorite, a day at the beach, arranging lawn darts and pine cones:



1 comment:

Gwen said...

Happy holidays! I'm a new follower from Fun Follow Friday. :)

~Gwen

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...