- I'm at the awesome, irreverent, and awesomely irreverent site In the Powder Room for the first time making my case for why Passover is an Endurance Event.
- I'm also at New Jersey Family with 10 Fun Foods for April Fools' Day and 5 Memorable Big Apple Sleepovers for Kids.
I would also like to thank:
- Babble for including me in their review of the book I contributed to, I Just Want to Pee Alone.
- The Stir for sharing the craziest advice I got when I had my first baby.
- Barista Kids for including me in their favorite tweets of the week.
- The Huffington Post for including me in their best parenting tweets of the week.
Tomorrow I plan on pulling a good prank on my kids, celebrating the penultimate day of Passover, and planning for pizza and cupcakes come 8:07 pm Tuesday night. And you?