Thursday, July 28, 2011

August Handprint Crafts: Summer Vacation and Back to School

How to make this sun at Family Crafts
How is it August already? Where we live, the kids still have another month before they head back to school. But for many friends down south, the school bells will be ringing (ringin'!) soon.

Here are handprint crafts for August - I picked some that are perfect if you're still on vacation, as well as one for those heading back to school.

For those still on school vacation:

And for those heading back to school:
And last but not least, here's how to make a handprint butterfly whether it's a symbolic commentary on your child's year ahead, or just as a final celebration of summer.


How are you celebrating August and the end of summer days and the return of school days?

I just compiled all the Handprint crafts that have been featured, read the full list here.

9 comments:

Annie said...

those are super cute ideas! I love the handprint butterfly :)

I love back to school clothes shopping best!

skramly said...

Ringin'

Elizabeth-Flourish in Progress said...

girl, you are so crafty.

we need to hang and scrap together. if that wasn't coming from me, it would so be a come on.

Anna said...

@elizabeth i would love to get all crafty. i can see the hit show, girls gone crafty :)

Jill said...

Love the handprint theme. I swear I'm sending my kid to your house for crafts.

Anna said...

@jill i would love that! the whole crafts thing is one of the only "Capitol M" Mom things that i do.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Love the handprint apple idea. I'm so grateful to you for scouring the 'net for these awesome crafts. It makes me look super creative! Haha! I've fooled them all!

*Unfortunately, my morning self can't manage to even post a comment under the correct ID without having to delete the first attempt. Fake creative and fake tech-savvy. Oy!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web
site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit
acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Take a look at my web site ... body parts for cars Gauteng

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...